- Is registered in the FINAME (a financing department
of BNDES) for all equipment manufactured.
- The following Standards/Codes are employed in manufacturing: ABNT -
API - DIN - TEMA - ASME and others.
- The welding processes used cover the following types of materials and
electrodes according to : ASME SEC.IX/MATERIALS: P n° 1, 8, 21 / electrodes:
F n° 4, 5, 6, 21.
- Is qualified in the welding process involving the following welding
Manual - Automatic - Semi-automatic - TIG - MIG - MAG - Oxy-acetylene
- Has Radiograph performance record of welders and operators.
- The periodicity for welders and operators re-qualification is 3 (three)
months after the last equipment welding.
- Is qualified to develop projects and draw up fabrication drawings from
specifications, data-sheets or schematic drawings.
- Has standard products with installation, operation and maintenance manuals
for the equipment in its line of fabrication.
- Is qualified to carry out assembly on jobs with a technical staff capable
of offering technical assistance and assembly supervision, and assistance
with Equipment Start-up.
- Has a list of spare parts for 2 (two) years'operation for the majority
of items of equipment .
- Offers the following technical/commercial guarantee on its products
manufactured by it: 12 months after start of operation or 18 months after
delivery (whichever event occurs first).
- The standard tests carried out by QUALITY CONTROL are as follows: Hydrostatic
- Pneumatic - Penetrant Liquid - Radiographic - Ultrasound - Charpy -
Contamination and others.
- In accordance with the quality guarantee program offered is elaborated
a inspection plan for each equipment, with the intervention and comments
of the Client inspector as well as routine inspection conducted by CONGER
during all fabrication process.